1.YDF- UWC (United World College) Scholarship (2020)
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce availability of FOUR YDF- UWC (United World College) Scholarships for Pre-University (Class XI and XII) in the following Colleges:
|Sl.No||UWC College||Type of Scholarship||Slots||Scholarship
offered (in %)
|Annual fees in USD for 2020- 21 (Approx.) – without scholarship||Age Criteria|
|1||UWC Costa Rica||Partially Funded||1||50%||USD 38,750/-||16 to 18 years old|
|2||UWC Dilijan, Armenia||Partially Funded||1||50%||USD 37,00/-||16 to 18 years old|
|3||Li Po Chun, Hong Kong||Partially Funded||1||40%||USD 45,962/-||16 to 18 years old|
|4||Mahindra College UWC, India||Partially Funded||1||30%||USD 30,500||16 to 18 years old|
(Note: The fee is likely to increase in some of the UWCs from next academic year.)
Eligibility criteria for the entry level, the applicants should have passed class X with minimum of 75% being the aggregate of English and best four subjects. Interested candidates may apply to YDF, Nazhoen Pelri Complex latest by 3 rd March 2020. Documents to be submitted are:
1. Academic transcripts
2. 2 passport sized photographs
3. Reference letters (Recommendation from Head of school)
4. Merit certificates
5. Security clearance
6. CID copy
To avail the UWC Application Form Click HERE
For further details, contact us at tel: + 975 2 327483/329135 during office hours or email us at email@example.com
2.YDF-Genesis Global School Scholarship (2019)
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce the availability of ONE slot of 100% and TWO slots of 50% scholarships to study in Genesis Global School in Noida, India under Gyalyum Tseyring Pem Wangchuck Scholarship program. These Scholarships are for students who wish to study in Genesis Global School from grade VI, VII, VIII, IX & XI.
- To apply for grade VII-IX, students should score a minimum of 70% in the previous class.
- To apply for grade XI (Science), a minimum of 80% in grade X result is required.
- To apply for grade XI (Commerce with maths), a minimum of 80% in grade X result is required.
- To apply for grade XI (Commerce without maths), a minimum of 70% in grade X result is required.
- To apply to grade XI (Humanities), a minimum of 65% in grade X result is required.
Interested candidates may apply to YDF with all the necessary documents latest by 31st May, 2019. For further details, please contact Ms.Tashi Deki at tel: + 975 2 327483/329135 during office hours only.
You may download the YDF application fromhere genesis.form
Checklist of documents to be submitted are:
- Two passport sized photographs
- Reference/Recommendation letter from principal or class teacher
- Mark sheets (for past 3 years)
- Medical certificate
- Copy of CID/ Birth certificate
- Security clearance
3.YDF-Regents International School Scholarship (2019)
To motivate and reward outstanding youth portraying excellence in academics, sports, cultural activities, leadership, social contributions and exceptional talents, the Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to offer ONE FULL scholarship to study in Regent’s International School in Bangkok, Thailand under Gyalyum Tseyring PemWangchuck Scholarship program.
The scholarship is for students who wish to pursue Class XI & XII.Following are the criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidates must have scored minimum of 70% with English plus best four subjects in Class X exam.
- The candidates should have completed his/her Class 10 in the year 2018 during the time of application.
- The candidate must be financially stable to bear other costs viz. uniform, travel, pocket money and other incidental costs.
Documents to be submitted are:
- Two passport sized photographs
- Reference/Recommendation letter from the Principal
- Academic transcripts (for past 3 years)
- Medical certificate
- Copy of CID
- Merit certificates (any certificates such as leadership, volunteerism etc. from class VII & above)
- Salary sheet of parents, tax returns, assets and liabilities
- Bank statement of parents
Please note: The selected candidate will have to undergo skype interview with the Principal of Regents International School.
The deadline for submission of application is on 31st of May, 2019.
For more details, you may contact Ms.Tashi Deki at tel: + 975 2 327483/329135 during office hours only.
Download APPLICATION-FORM here.
4.Result of selected candidates for YDF-RTC Scholarship, 2019
YDF is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the YDF-RTC Scholarhsip, 2019.
Congrutulations to the scholarship recipients.
|1||106533||Pardip Subba||Male||70.25%||Bsc Environmental Management||Selected|
|2||106720||Roma Rai||Female||68.00%||BA Mass Communication||Selected|
The scholarship recipients will be contacted soon by the YDF- scholarship divison officer for the further formalities.
5.YDF-LPU Scholarship (2019)
Bhutan Youth Development Fund & Lovely Professional University (LPU) is pleased to announce the availability of one slot of 100% & two slots of 50% tuition fee waiver scholarships to economically challenged youth to pursue higher education in LPU, Punjab, India.
The details of the scholarships are as under:
|SL.NO||PROGRAM NAME||ELIGIBILITY||NO.OF SLOTS||ANNUAL TUITION FEE WAIVER||ANNUAL EXAMINATION FEE||ONE TOME REGISTRATION FEE||ANNUAL ADMINISTRATION FEE|
|Pass with 50% marks in grade 12 with complusory subjects||1||100%||INR 5000||INR 10,000||INR 10,000|
|2||50%||INR 5000||INR 10,000||INR 10,000|
Interested & eligible candidates are required to bring the following documents:
1. One latest passport sized photo
2. Academic transcripts (Class XII )
3. Medical certificate
4. Copy of CID
5. Merit certificates
6. Security Clearance
Interested candidates are asked to submit the mentioned documents to YDF located above Department of Youth & Sport, NazhoenPelri Complex or call Ms.Tashi Deki at 02 327483/17751196 for any queries latest by 3rd May 2019 during office hour only.
For more information, log onto (www.lpu.in) Lovely Profesional University
Click to download the application form http://www.bhutanyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/YDF-LPU-APPLICATION-FORM.docx
6.YDF-WUD Scholarship (2019)
To encourage the talented students to take up higher education in design,visual arts & design management, YDF-WUD (World University of Design) is offering 3 scholarships at the premier world university of Design campus in Delhi,NCR.
WUD is India’s only University focused on design education offering 25 specializations in Fashion, Interior, Product, Industrial, and Transportation Design besides Animation, Game Design, Film & Video. For those interested in architecture WUD offers Built Habitat Studies too.
Scholarships are for BDes, BVA, BBA, BA(H), MDes, MVA and MBA.
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria may apply:
1) For the degree program, the candidates must have a minimum of 50% with English plus best 3 subjects in Class XII exam.
2) For the master’s program, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% in the last exam (degree result)
3) Candidate should be below 30 years of age.
• Two latest passport sized photographs
• Academic transcripts (Class XII /Degree)
• Medical certificate
• Copy of CID
• Merit certificates
• Security Clearance
Candidates may apply to YDF with all the documents mentioned below latest by 15th May 2019.
click here to download the course details http://www.bhutanyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/WUD-course-details-and-payments-1.xlsx
Click to download the application form http://www.bhutanyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/ydf-wudform.docx