17th February, 2020
THE YDF SECRETARIAT OFFICE IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING JOB VACANCIES :
- Have a college degree (or equivalent) with at least five years work experience in managing projects.
- Be fluent in both English and Dzongkha and have very good communication skills.
2. Position: Social Enterprise Officer
Term: Two year contract (1st March 2020)
Work station: Thimphu
Qualification and experience:
- Fluency in English and Dzongkha – both writing and speaking communication skills;
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or relevant skills. Master’s degree would be an asset;
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholder and partnerships;
- At least five years’ experience in business management including business plan development and preparation, business assessment and development, mentorship, project and financial management.
Key responsibility: The overall responsibility of the Social Enterprise Officer shall collaboratively assist the Project Coordinator in the overall functions of GWC including coordination and supervision of operations of different team members; maintaining and updating online site and social media pages and reports (financial and non-financial); as well as prepare and review business cases and manage cash flow and growth strategy.