YDF-Genesis Scholarship Announcement
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce availability of ONE 50% scholarship to study in Genesis Global School in Noida, India. The Scholarship is for students who wish to study in Genesis Global School from grade VII-XII.
Annual Fee structure for 50% scholarship
|Class 6-8(CIE CS1)||Class 9-10(CIE IGCSE)||Class 11-12( IB DP)|
|A||One time charges|
|1||Admission fees (Non refundable )||INR 15, 000||INR 15, 000||INR 15, 000|
|2||Security Deposit (Refundable)||INR 70, 000||INR 70, 000||INR 100, 000|
|B||Regular fees (Annual)||INR 172, 000||INR 194, 000||INR 248, 000|
|C||Residential fee||INR 117, 600||INR 117, 600||INR 117, 600|
|D||Books/ Uniforms/Laundry||INR 30, 000||INR 30, 000||INR 30, 000|
|E||Imprest||INR 20, 000||INR 20, 000||INR 20, 000|
|Total||INR 424, 600||INR 446, 600||INR 648, 200|
- The fee structure does not include travel expenses
- ‘D’- it is an estimated amount. Any amount left over will be carried forward to next year and detailed statement will be mailed quarterly.
- ‘E’- this is used towards purchase of personal toiletries, outings and pocket money. Detailed statement will be mailed quarterly.
- Adventure camps, outstation trips, exchange to other schools/countries shall not be part of the scholarship.
- To apply for grade VII-IX, students should score a minimum of 60% in the previous class.
- To apply for grade XI (Science), a minimum of 80% in grade X result is required.
- To apply for grade XI (Commerce with math), a minimum of 80% in grade X result is required.
- To apply for grade XI (Commerce without math), a minimum of 60% in grade X result is required.
- To apply for grade XI (Humanities), a minimum of 65% in grade X result is required.
Kindly submit an application with all the necessary documents to YDF Secretariat during office hours or email us at email@example.com on or before 30th June, 2017. Contact 327483/329135 for further enquiries. Please click here to download the scholarship form.
Other necessary documents to be submitted are:
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Passport sized photograph (2 nos)
- Copy of Academic transcripts of year 2016
- Reference letters
- Security clearance
- School leaving certificate /Concern letter from the current school
- Medical certificate